Since becoming a T.D. in 2016, I have fought for our area day and night, giving it my all. Now, I am seeking a second term as T.D. for our area. While I have achieved for our area in my first term, this election is mostly about what we want to do next. We now have the most solid financial foundation in the history of the state. This gives us great capacity to do great things. But we need to make sure we have the right people in place to deliver. My track record is rock solid and includes:
– Delivering new bus routes (155, 40E) as well as improving capacity on existing routes
– Getting the first 24 hour bus in Dublin started and serving Santry, Drumcondra and Whitehall
– Getting FingLUAS design completed for March 2020
– Ensuring the Metro Route is agreed and shovel ready; bringing Na Fianna, Scoil Chaitriona and Scoil Mobhi before the Oireachtas Transport Committee to resolve the issue on our local route
– Ensuring Swords Road does not become a one-way system
– Ensuring Finglas East Post Office saw off the threat of closure
And much more.
This area has some huge years ahead, and I want to lead the charge to make sure that plans are delivered for our area, and delivered right. These include:
Metro – serving Northwood, Whitehall, Santry and Ballymun
A LUAS to Finglas
Finglas Primary Care Centre
A Real Plan For Santry
And much much more. The only way I can do that though is with your Number 1 vote.
This election isn’t about the past, it’s about the future. We need to plan for the future here and get the most from it. That’s why we need someone with a track record of conceiving, refining and delivering plans. We need someone who will be here to see these plans to the end. I believe I’m uniquely qualified to do this. That is why I’m asking for your Number 1 vote.
People tell me all the time they voted for me in 2016 for all sorts of reasons, and intend to do so again, but with the big changes to our constituency I need even more people to lend me their support this time, so that I can drive these plans forward and make our area the best it can be. That’s why I’m asking for your Number 1 vote.
Let’s make the most of these years, I want to use my fresh but experienced perspective to put solid plans and sustainable development front and centre for 2020.
Vote Rock 1 for the future.