Supervising Pharmacist Manager McCabes Pharmacy Ballymun
Location: Ballymun Dublin
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
You will oversee and be responsible for the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of this very busy pharmacy business in line with company and industry regulations.
This is a Supervising Pharmacist Managerial role in our Ballymun brach. The candidate will oversee and be responsible for the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy business in line with company and industry regulations during your shifts. The role is not exhaustive and many opportunities for progression exist.
• Applicants must be degree qualified and a “Registered Pharmacist” with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
• The ideal candidate preferably will have a minimum of three years experience in community pharmacy in Ireland
• A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and excellent clinical knowledge
• The successful candidate must have previous people management experience and display excellent decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
• Must have the ability to be acutely aware of customer needs while also being a commercial thinker, with the ability to balance being a healthcare professional whilst being mindful of the business aims
• The successful candidate will have a key focus on customer service and developing the customer base.
More here: http://m.jobs.ie/Job/1439906